L-Leucine (39%), L-Lysine HCL, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Methionine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan (Only L-Amino acids are used correctly for building. The L- in front of the amino acids means that is folded correctly in the Left way – “ortho” means “correct”)
100% – Plant based Amino Acids using state of the art bio-synthesis (bacteria). All natural and suitable for human absorption.
All ingredients are perfect for body direct utilization. Only L-Amino acids are used correctly for building. The L- in front of the amino acids means that is folded correctly in the Left way – “ortho” means “correct”.
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS FUNCTIONS:
- L-Leucine – stimulates muscle protein synthesis, being directly involved in the functions of anabolism or body growth and development.
- L-Lysine – Basic DNA structure; If not in sufficient quantities can cause vitamin B3 deficiency (also known as Niacin), and leads to a very low rate of connective tissue repair. It can also contribute to the release of growth hormone, which significantly helps to restore tissues.
- L-Isoleucine – is an important regulator of blood sugar, muscle repair and energy regulation.
- L-Valine – is both an EAA and a BCAA. It is needed for muscle, tissue repair and maintaining an
optimal level of nitrogen in the body. Along with leucine and isoleucine, it helps protect muscle tissue.
- L-Threonine – is important for the production of antibodies, for the immune system and can be converted to glycine and serine. It also contributes to the synthesis of collagen, elastin and tooth enamel and helps in liver metabolism.
- L-Phenylalanine – stimulates the synthesis and release of neurotransmitters and hormones such as dopamine and norepinephrine, substances necessary for the optimal activity of the Central Nervous System and the Peripheral Nervous System. They are basically the two neurotransmitters that make us “feel good” and get over an intense pain or an unpleasant event more easily.
- L-Methionine – provides the body with sulfur – sulfur is very important in the synthesis of glutathione – the most powerful antioxidant in the body, the synthesis of cysteine, taurine, as well as other compounds necessary for optimal functioning, growth and regeneration, detoxification.
- L-Histidine – previously considered non-essential for adults, histidine is involved in important mechanisms involving the immune, inflammatory and digestive systems. It is a precursor for a powerful antioxidant and for an effective UV light protector.
- L-Tryptophane – helps release basic neurotransmitters, hormones for well-being and sleep. Examples include serotonin (the “hormone of happiness”) and melatonin (the hormone that regulates the sleep-wake cycle).
- UPGRADE the production of body digestive enzymes (Our enzymes are produced from essential amino acids). This is one of the biggest problems in nutrition because our production of enzymes depends on essential amino acids. You can produce enzymes if you have essential amino acids, but you also use the enzymes to extract the amino acids from the food.
- We are caught in a vicious cycle between enzymes and essential amino acids.
- The body will decrease the concentrationof the enzymes that will lead to poor digestion and poor extraction of essential amino acids from external sources
- UPGRADE your metabolic rate and digestion.
- UPGRADE you fat burning rate.
- UPGRADE your body’s production of hormones in a natural way. You let your body decide what hormones its need to produce instead of forcing a specific hormone. The problem usually is that the body does not have all key ingredients in order to produce our most needed hormones
- DOWNGRADE your STRESS load and increasing the production of needed neurotransmitters. Having the basic amino acids building blocks your brain and Central Nervous System can balance itself to normal state, even in extreme periods of stress.
- UPGRADE your muscle strength and muscle volume especially due to huge proportion of L-Leucine (39%)
- UPGRADE your KETOGENIC (Catabolic) status that will burn fat and increase muscle mass.
- FAST recovery during and after physical and mental/emotional activity.
- UPGRADE your colagen production and all connective body tissues. (60% of our overall mass is in fact amino acids, including our bones)
- BEST suited for Fasting and Keto diets (Ketogenic Nutrition – The fundamentals of Keto diet – 100% Powerful Ketogenic) since it does not increase the blood sugar spike. (It feeds your body directly with optimal amino acids)
- DOWNGRADE the toxins in your body since the Amino Acid Utilization factor is 98-99%.
- UPGRADE your protein (amino acids) intake with all essential amino acids that the body does not produce without the downside of sugar and nitrogen load. (When you eat proteins, 60-70% of you meals transforms in fact in a form of sugar and a form of amino compounds, hence the sugar load and uric acid or other substances that your body needs to eliminate)
Characteristics and benefits:
- ALL 9 Essential Amino Acids
- Thot nutrition is 100% essential amino acids extracted from PLANTS.
- Because of the profesional grade ingredients the amino acids DOES NOT TASTE BITTER.
- Easy to swallow. Middle line format.
- Amino Acid Utilization factor is 98-99%. AAU or Net Nitrogen Utilization means that almost all Thot Aminos amino acids are used for directly body protein synthesis or other complex amino acids (enzymes, hormones, neurotransmitters, etc)
- Almost calorie-free (only 0.4 kcal per ten tablets) and provides you with the same amount of amino acids as about 350 g of meat, fish or poultry
- Fast absorption (15-30 minutes) due to HCL form of aminos and because there are in direct delivery form to the blood
- Free from: sugar and other artificial sweeteners, gluten, dairy products, fat, corn, wheat or cereals